Tai Chi Beginners Course in Dunstable
Tai Chi beginners course – 6 weeks
This course will give you a great introduction to Tai Chi and a sound foundation to your practice. We also have a lot of fun.
Only 8 students can register. BOOK YOUR SPACE TODAY.
Starting date: Monday, 7 September 2020
Time: 1.30pm (1 hour)
Where: Dunstable, Bedfordshire. (See details below)
3 in stock
My Tai Chi beginners course will teach you the ‘4 Form’. It is a sequence of beautiful and graceful movements which are performed in a standing position.
What must you bring:
- No equipment is required.
- Wear comfortable loose clothing.
- Flat shoes like plimsols are best, but not essential.
- Face mask.
- Bring a smile, we love to have fun.
Due to Covid 19, I need to be flexible with regards to any changes the Government may make during this period. This is why I have arranged 2 locations to make sure you can complete your 6 weeks Tai Chi beginners course successfully.
- Learn the 4 form in Yang style.
- Dantian breathing.
- Bubbling well.
- Principles of Tai Chi.
- Qi Gong warm up exercises.
- Introduction to the philosophical background.
- The difference between Tai Chi and Tai Chi Chuan. You will actually learn Tai Chi Chuan.
Ways you can benefit from Tai Chi Chuan:
- Reduce stress
- Reduce anxiety
- Reduce depression
- Improve sleep
- Improve muscle strength
- Improve balance
- Improve flexibility
- Reduce the risk of falling
- Improve symptoms of fibromyalgia & COPD
- Boost cognitive function
- Find new friends
- There are many more health benefits.
COVID 19 notice:
- Please note that social distancing needs to be maintained.
- I will not be making any hands on adjustments to your positions.
- I will explain the martial arts application but not demonstrate them on you. How lucky are you !!!
- Please arrive on time and not too early, especially if we are meeting at 1 Maypole Yard.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions regarding this Tai Chi beginners course or any of my other classes.